fredag den 29. oktober 2010

Half Life 2 Review

Half life 2 is one of my all time favorite games, so I felt that it would be a good idea to review it. But also because I'm running out of ps3 games very fast so yeah. Anyways, in this game you are Gordon Freeman, a scientist who also happens to be awesome at shooting stuff. Or that's how I feel like, so deal with my story ok. Anyways, the isn't really much story, but what it tells is pretty good. I don't think that was really the thing Valve focused on the most when making it. It's a very linear, but if you wanna get the lambda achievement you are gonna have to explore every single corner you can think of, so that's always good. Yes. And um, you shoot things, come on what else is there to say. Oh yeah "The Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator Gun Thingy". Or the gravity gun as the call it in the game. N00bs. Without this, the game would be pretty bland. But hey, we have it, it's awesome. You pick up things and throw them at people. Yes, very awesome. Play the damn game, you will enjoy it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar