This was orginaly gonna be a video, but things got messy, so yeah.
10. Dead Space is one of those games that you don't want to play for too long, but is this worth playing. If you like 3rd person shooters, get it. And it has aliens. Fuck yeah!
9. 3D Dots Game Heroes, is a zelda clone. The end. Well that's what most people would say but it isn't a zelda clone, it's a tribute. So if you ever find yourself at the point where it kinda is like zelda, just think of circels.
8. Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction is the first Ratchet & Clank game on the ps3, and the second Insomniac game on the Ps3. The game does have few gliches here and there, but it's not anything that breaks the game, but it does pull it down a little in the list. The graphics and sound are both very nice, and the story is still entertaining for all ages.
7. Red Faction Guerrila. I want to tell a story related to this game. It all started when my buddy came over, and I showed him this game. Lucky for us we could start a save file, however when I had to save, I fucked it up, and saved over my own file where I was trying to get everything in the game. So I said " you know what? Fuck this, I am just gonna plow through the game now." And so I did. While that is said, smashing things with a big hammer is really awesome. Can be found on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC
6. Little Big Planet
While many say that this is a most have game for the PS3, I didn't feel as attached as I thought I would. Build your own levels? Fucking awesome! 2D platformer? Fucking awesome! Lots of online levels to play? Fucking awesome. But while it was still I very good game, it didn't have that much you could really do. Walk, Jump, Grab. That's about it, and while you can download water, and a paintgun, it still seems like it was released to early. But a new game is coming out, and there are alot more to do, I can just tell you that already.
5. Brütal Legend
It's metal time! Let's all drive around and smash things with our giant axe of death! And now let's have RTS battles. Wut? Well okay, they are fun, but it has the Assassin's Creed syndrom, which is a game that has gameplay but just uses the same missons over and over again. It isn't as bad as these are somewhat fun. But buy it regardless, PS3 or Xbox 360 doesn't matter, Double Fine really needs your help if they want to become a big company.
4. GTA IV is the latest GTA game, if you don't count the DS and PSP old school throwback. This was gonna be the first place for me, if the next titles. I am one of the people who loved it to death. Many people get annoyed about the phonecalls, but when ever they come, I am rushing over to meet them, and see what things they have to say. The story is very entertaining, and the missons are amazing. While it takes awhile to get somewhere, it does show that Rockstar still can make games. PS3 and Xbox, and later PC
3. Uncharted 2
I got this game with the ps3, and I most say, it's pretty awesome. But it wasn't for a while. I really liked the story and gameplay in singleplayer, and only gave multiplayer a try for a few matches, but then I started to play it a little again, and then BOOM I feel in love with the multiplayer. I am really happy that I went back to play it, cause I would have been missing out on alot of content.
2. Heavy Rain
Groundbreaking. All I really needed to say, but if you are still confused, just go out and play it yourself. This PS3 exclusive from the french company Quantic Dream really shows that games can still be inovative without getting GAY, I mean getting childish. I also got Playstation move features now, so there's more reason to play it again.
1. Fallout New Vegas
At first I feeled kinda sad to put this up here because I havn't finished it yet, but then I thought to myself, everyone who have finished it are missing alot of content. While I does have gliches here and there (Where the worst is that the game will freeze. I don't care for small bugs, unless it makes the game unplayable) I still thinks it deserves to be on the number 1 spot.