søndag den 12. september 2010

Review - Dead Space

When I got this game I really wasn't expecting much because it's EA who we're talking about, but then I played it, and figured out that you can't judge a book by it's cover, eh game. But it was kinda slow, and it was only when I got further into the game that it became awesome! The game itself is kinda hard to talk about, simply because it's a 3rd person shooter, and really relying on it because that's all you do. Shoot run away because you lost all your ammo, and hit an enemy with your gun. But at times they do try to make you do some "puzzles" and by "puzzles" I mean: Insert X into Y, or throw X out of space AKA Y. So you see my point there isn't really much too it, but sometimes that makes the game good. And EA did a damn good job at doing just so. The only downside is that the story really doesn't interests me that much, but if I played it again to get the story, it might actually be good. But all I can say is "Dude is on spaceship, dude kill aliens, dude wants to find girl, dude finds girl, dude fucks girl." Or maybe not... but it would be awesome if that happened.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar