mandag den 20. september 2010

3D dots game heroes review

Because I was never into the original Zelda, I thought it would be a good idea to pick up this Zelda type game. I was right, it was a really good idea. If you know how the first Zelda is like you know how the gameplay is, and if you don't, you mustn't be a gamer. Anyways, there are alot of game references that I don't get, some from Final Fantasy, and some from Zelda and so on. It's kinda sad that I don't get it, because it would be the game much better, so that's really my own fault for not giving a crap about them. The game made me laugh alot at the stuff that I did get. So no problems there. The story is kinda like Zelda, where you go out and kill bosses in temples and get an orb and move on to the next one, where you do the same thing, and finaly go and kill the final boss (Who is fucking hard btw.) It uses alot of stuff from Zelda like the boomerang and the grappling hook, but it also has some original stuff like the magic spells. The world is big, and when you finish the game, you can replay it for new dialog and such. there is also an other ending I have heard, but I really didn't want to play the game again, simply because the game is 10-20 hours long if you wanna get all the stuff in the game. The editor tool yes. I didn't like it. I just wanted to play the game, not change my hero. Some people make like it, but I only used it to the a Trophy :)
So if you're not sure if the original Zelda is your game, pick this game up instead cause it really fun.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar